We More importantly, we make special areas according to equipped drawings/samples and warmly welcome OEM inquiries. – EPG Team the greatest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For far more particulars: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
2BYF sequence soya planters should be matched with tractor for doing work. These planters are designed specifically for sowing soya. They have a lot of very good features as follows:
- Little rows spacing for soya planting
- The structure of seeder is compact, which is hassle-free to change wor ept area.
- Mounted two profile-modelling wheels , which just press the two sides of seeds furrow , is not going to press the interior facet of the seed furrow, then the soya seeds can crack through the soil and arrive out quite effortlessly.
- The installation of seeding models are organized staggerly , which solved the dilemma of heaping soil simply because of tiny row spacing.
- Altering the gearbox to get sixteen distinct kinds of plant spacing, the minimal plant spacing is 80mm, and the greatest plant spacing is 360mm to meet up with various needs of soya planting.
|Model||2BYF-four||2BYF-five||2BYF-6||2BYF-7 (Soya planter)|
|Matched electricity (hp)||twenty five-fifty hp||>=50 hp||>=sixty hp||>=60 hp|
|All round dimensions (LXWXH)mm||1050x1420x900||1050x1820x900||1050x2220x900||1050×2620×900|
|Wei tractor pto gearbox speed increaser Can Tho Viet Nam ght (kg)||190 kg||250kg||290kg||334kg|
|Rows amount||four rows||five rows||six rows||7 rows|
|Plant spacing (mm)||80 ,85, 120,one hundred thirty,one hundred sixty,180,220,360|
|Row spacing (mm)||40mm|
|Furrowing depth (mm)||60-eighty mm|
|Seeding depth (mm)||30-50 mm|
|Seeding quantity (kg/ha.)||22.7-37.5 kg /ha.|
|Seeds breakage price (%)||<=1.5%|
|Seeds hopper volume (L)||8.5×4||eight.5×5||8.5×6||8.5×7
|Wor ept velocity in various plant spacing (km/h)||4.(85mm) 5.8(120mm) 6.4(130mm)
8.(160mm) 8.9(180mm) eleven.(220mm)
|Wor ept performance (ha./hour)||.4-.6 ha./hour||.55-.75ha./hour||.sixty five-.9ha./hour||.8-1ha./hour|
The use of unique products manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference needs only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our organization and the listed alternative components contained herein are not sponsored, accredited, or manufactured by the OEM.