1. Motor type: Permanent magnet DC
2. Rated speed: 2200rpm-3500rpm
3. Protection: IP44, IP55
4. Voltage: 24V
5.Gear Ratio: 7251
6.Output speed: 2-3 rpm
7. Output power: 350W on this DC motor type
8. Gearbox: worm and wheel
9. Insulation: Class F
10. Efficiency: 65%
Q: How to order?
A: send us inquiry → receive our quotation → negotiate details → confirm the sample → sign contract/deposit → mass production → cargo ready → balance/delivery → further cooperation.
Q: How about Sample order?
A: Sample is available for you. please contact us for details. Contact us
Q: Which shipping way is avaliable?
A: DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS, China Post,Sea are available.The other shipping ways are also available, please contact us if you need ship by the other shipping way.
Q: How long is the deliver?
A: Devliver time depends on the quantity you order. usually it takes 15-25 working days.
Q: My package has missing products. What can I do?
A: Please contact our support team and we will confirm your order with the package contents.We apologize for any inconveniences.
Q: How to confirm the payment?
A: We accept payment by T/T, PayPal, the other payment ways also could be accepted,Please contact us before you pay by the other payment ways. Also 30-50% deposit is available, the balance money should be paid before shipping.
|Number of Stator:
|Number of Poles:
Role of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Gearbox
The role of a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gearbox is to provide a seamless and infinite range of gear ratios to optimize engine performance and fuel efficiency. Unlike traditional gearboxes with fixed gears, a CVT uses a belt or chain running between two variable-sized pulleys. By adjusting the pulley diameters, the gear ratio can be continuously varied to match the engine’s power output and the vehicle’s speed.
CVTs are designed to keep the engine operating at its most efficient RPM range, resulting in better fuel economy and smoother acceleration. They eliminate the need for discrete gear shifts, providing a smooth and uninterrupted power delivery. CVTs are commonly used in automobiles, especially in hybrid vehicles, compact cars, and scooters, where optimizing engine efficiency and providing a comfortable driving experience are essential.
Preventing Overheating in a Variable Gearbox System
Preventing overheating in a variable gearbox system is crucial to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are some measures to prevent overheating:
- Cooling Systems: Implement effective cooling systems, such as oil coolers or air-cooling mechanisms, to dissipate heat generated during operation.
- Lubrication: Use high-quality lubricants that can withstand high temperatures and provide proper lubrication to reduce friction and heat buildup.
- Monitoring: Install temperature sensors or gauges to monitor the gearbox’s temperature during operation. This enables timely detection of overheating issues.
- Proper Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox, including checking for leaks, ensuring proper oil levels, and addressing any signs of wear or damage.
- Efficient Design: Design the gearbox with features that promote efficient heat dissipation, such as finned casings or optimized airflow channels.
- Load Management: Avoid overloading the gearbox beyond its designed capacity, as excessive loads can lead to increased heat generation.
- Operating Conditions: Ensure the gearbox operates within its specified temperature and load limits. Avoid prolonged operation at high speeds or loads that could cause overheating.
By implementing these measures, you can help prevent overheating in a variable gearbox system and ensure its reliable performance over time.
Variable Gearbox vs. Traditional Gearbox: Key Differences
A variable gearbox, such as a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), differs from a traditional gearbox by offering an infinite number of gear ratios within a specific range. This contrasts with traditional gearboxes that have a fixed set of discrete gear ratios. Variable gearboxes use mechanisms like pulleys, belts, or gears to provide seamless transitions and optimize engine efficiency. In contrast, traditional gearboxes require manual or automatic shifting between preset gears. Variable gearboxes offer smoother acceleration, better fuel efficiency, and adaptability to varying conditions, while traditional gearboxes may have noticeable gear shifts and are limited to the available gear options.
editor by CX 2023-09-12