SNKGA200A-MD100C Bevel helical gearbox with Permanent magnet synchronous motor integrate variable frequency driver for conveyor
SNKG Series prorduct adopt harden teeth surface bevel gear and helical gear to drive, following the design principle of modularization , FEA analyse technology, unique low-noise gear tooth profile, with the characteristics of compact volume, high load performance and stable running, reliability and long service life.
-Simple wiring, low cost
-Large amount of data, fast speed, 100m, data transmission is 500K
-All control units have the same condition, it means each node has the same rights to occupy the bus (send and receive)
-Communication rate meets control requirements, communication data amount supports required data reading.
-Electric eye and proximity switch sensor supply signal to the driver directly, it is convenient and reliable.
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Drive Co.,Ltd(Starshine) have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CHINAMFG and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for CHINAMFG With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend; found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Types of Variable Gearboxes
Yes, there are several types of variable gearboxes available:
- Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs): These use a belt or chain running between two pulleys with variable diameters. By adjusting the pulley diameters, the gear ratio can be varied smoothly.
- Hydrostatic Transmissions: These use hydraulic pumps and motors to control the speed and torque of the output shaft. By varying the displacement of the pump or motor, the gear ratio can be adjusted.
- Infinitely Variable Transmissions (IVTs): Similar to CVTs, IVTs offer continuous variation of the gear ratio. They often use a combination of planetary gear sets and hydraulic components.
- Electronic Variable Transmissions (EVTs): These use electronic control systems to continuously adjust the gear ratio based on input from sensors and the vehicle’s operating conditions.
These types of variable gearboxes offer different mechanisms for adjusting the gear ratio, each with its advantages and applications.
Effect of Different Load Conditions on a Variable Gearbox
The performance of a variable gearbox can be significantly influenced by various load conditions. Here’s how different load conditions can affect a variable gearbox:
- Light Loads: Under light load conditions, a variable gearbox may operate at lower torque levels. This can lead to higher efficiency and reduced wear and tear on components, resulting in smoother operation and potentially improved fuel efficiency.
- Normal Loads: Operating within the designed load range of the gearbox ensures optimal performance and efficiency. The gearbox can adapt to changes in load and provide the appropriate gear ratio for efficient power transmission.
- Heavy Loads: When subjected to heavy loads, a variable gearbox may experience increased stress and higher torque demands. While the gearbox can adapt and provide higher torque output, it may also generate more heat and experience greater wear, potentially affecting its longevity if not properly managed.
- Variable Loads: In applications with varying loads, a well-designed variable gearbox can provide continuous adjustment of the gear ratio to match the changing demands. This flexibility can enhance overall efficiency and prevent strain on the gearbox.
- Overloads: Operating the gearbox beyond its rated capacity or experiencing sudden spikes in load can lead to excessive wear, reduced efficiency, and potential overheating. It’s important to avoid overloading the gearbox to ensure its longevity.
In summary, different load conditions can impact the performance, efficiency, and durability of a variable gearbox. Properly managing and selecting the appropriate gear ratios for specific load conditions can help optimize its operation and maximize its lifespan.
Concept of Variable Gear Ratios in a Gearbox
Variable gear ratios refer to the ability to change the transmission ratio between the input and output shafts of a gearbox continuously. Unlike traditional gearboxes with fixed gear ratios, variable gearboxes allow seamless adjustment of the transmission ratio, enabling optimal power delivery across different operating conditions. This is achieved through mechanisms like Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs) or other variable transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-09-22